At Sustainable Research Group, we employ a standardized approach to develop, implement and manage our services for you. The major process steps are:
- Initial Contact – A no charge exploratory meeting is arranged to identify issues of concern and the direction of potential solutions. A rough scope of work is framed and an initial strategy agreed to by both parties.
- Proposal – Upon successfully identifying a client’s needs, SRG assigns a client manager to develop a written proposal that frames out the scope of work, a work plan, the cost of delivering the proposed solution and a proposed schedule for the project.
- Agreement – Once a signed agreement is received, SRG initiates a series of internal administrative actions to initiate the assignment and to ensure a successful outcome as agreed to in the proposal.
- Project Manager Assigned – A technical project manager (PM) is assigned to be the lead person on the project. The PM is responsible for developing the project plan, arriving at a detailed schedule that fits the client’s needs and is responsible for ensuring the project’s technical accuracy and on time delivery.
- Staff Assigned – The PM assesses the technical requirements of the project and assigns specific tasks to content experts within SRG or its independent contractors.
- Progress Meetings – Throughout the project, regularly scheduled progress meetings are held where SRG’s PM will report progress to schedule, to budget and barriers or opportunities that may affect the project going forward.
- Assignment Deliverables – Draft deliverables are generated and sent to the client for review and comment. Upon modification and approval SRG develops the final document, creates a permanent file and releases to the client or the client’s designated representative.
- Completion – SRG’s Client Manager assures all open issues are resolved to the Client’s satisfaction and closes out the assignment. Client is on the path to sustainability.