The social element of Sustainability is often overlooked when considering implementation of cost-saving, sustainable business strategies. This is generally due to the perception that social issues are too difficult to measure and that there is little to no cost benefit, especially in small- to medium-sized organizations. SRG offers a variety of services that prove otherwise, helping you address the impacts of your day-to-day operations on your employees and other internal and external stakeholders, in a manner that adds value.
Having a reinforced Social Responsibility policy in combination with a comprehensive program can give you an advantage; helping recruit and retain employees while improving employee, community and customer perception of your organization.
From identifying key performance indicators in the area of Social Responsibility, to implementation of your organization’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program, SRG has developed tools and strategies that make it easy for you to get started! Services that we provide include:
- CSR Program Development – Figuring out where to start with your program, and which direction you are headed, can be overwhelming; SRG can help your organization identify key issues (performance indicators) to focus on, help build and maintain a framework for internal policy structures and development, and create strategies for continuous improvement.
- CSR Program Implementation – We work with you to develop strategies to provide immediate payback for your short-term projects and turn your long-term sustainability vision into practicable actions. Whatever direction you are headed, we can help you implement and attain measurable results for your organization’s sustainability strategy.
- CSR Reporting – From simply modest to the most creative CSR reports, we inform and guide your organization in its efforts to communicate your sustainability performance to your stakeholders, including your options and formats for public CSR reporting.
- Employee & Stakeholder Engagement – Sustainable Research Group can help you benefit from your sustainability progress by instilling best practices that are proven to establish trust and loyalty, and that will improve your brand reputation among stakeholders that are most interested and affected by your operations.
- Training & Education – Do your employees know your sustainability efforts? We can assist you in developing training programs and other communication tools that convey your initiatives and policies to a larger audience.
- Supply Chain Assessment – From surveying your suppliers to auditing their operations to your standards, SRG is available to help you meet any external and internal supply chain assessment requirements.