Product Assessments / Certifications
In a world in which everyone claims to be “green”, distinguishing your organization from the pack is increasingly a challenge. SRG brings a depth of knowledge and experience to lead your organization through the development of sustainability standards, strategic planning, certification implementation, and stakeholder engagements that achieve the recognition your organization deserves. As a primary leader in the development of the ANSI / BIFMA e3 Furniture Sustainability Standard, SRG was able to help create a consensus based, multi-attribute standard that has positioned the office and institutional furniture industry as leaders in sustainability. Today, SRG has proven itself as the go-to organization to help guide, manage, and implement environmental and sustainability product certifications such as the ANSI / BIFMA e3.
- Product Assessments / Certifications
- Standards development – Project management, strategy development, and technical advice to achieve successful development, market acceptance and recognition for environmental or sustainability standards.
- Certification management – SRG streamlines your certification efforts with a depth of experience, technical knowledge, and customized tools to help position your organization for successful certification.
- Life cycle thinking / assessments – Present a full understanding of the life cycle environmental attributes of your product to customers.
- Verification of marketing claims – Improve your image and avoid potential market backlash from faulty or deceptive marketing claims that may conflict with the Federal Trade Commission Part 260 Guidelines on Green Marketing Claims.